How can you unearth the talent you need from the thousands of networking channels out there? Let us handle your recruitment: target the best profiles and boost your growth with ArchiBat HR!
ArchiBat HR: the first recruitment company specialised in Architecture, Retail Design, Engineering and Real Estate
Have you ever wondered what makes for successful recruitment? An experienced and skilled professional? Who has excellent knowledge of your field? Who quickly become part of your company? ... Good recruitment involves a little bit of all of the above, but also much more! In reality, recruiting a new person in your team will completely change the balance within your company: choosing the candidate that is most compatible with your company's DNA, means choosing to change your organisation for the better... rather than running the risk of making it worse. Of course, if you are already browsing the website of a specialised recruitment company like ours, you already know that. And now you are wondering how to make this recruitment process a success... with ArchiBat HR, you are in good hands.
Why choose ArchiBat HR?
Why choose us? Choosing ArchiBat HR, a recruitment company specialised in architecture, retail design, engineering and real estate since 1985, means choosing a team of consultants with tried and tested, recognised expertise, who understand your human resources challenges and know how to respond to them quickly.
Choose connected, interactive and effective recruitment
Recruitment in today’s world is personal and pro-active, making it all the more time-consuming when it is not an integral part of your job. That is why we opt not to remain static, we go and look for candidates wherever they are, via numerous channels. Our added value lies in establishing and maintaining, upstream of needs, a dialogue with candidates already in job position but open to new opportunities, in following their careers over the long-term and getting immediately in touch with them when job offers match with their profiles. By constantly being on the look-out, we develop and maintain a vast network of professionals at all skill levels.
Turn to experienced recruitment consultants
30 years of experience... yes, you read that correctly: our company has a total of 30 years of experience in specialised human resources. So, our team is made up of experienced professionals, and we mean that in every sense of the word. We know men and women working in your fields of work: we are there when they finish their training; we follow their career paths and their aspirations for a number of years... By being familiar with your needs, by understanding the DNA of your company, we know how to identify and select the talents and resources that will contribute to your success.
Who better to understand the needs of a professional than another professional?
Our consultants come from the same fields as you: architects, building engineers, interior designers... We are certain that we really understand what you expect, what you are looking for, what you need and what the most important factors in your field are. Our very targeted positioning means we can considerably reduce the turnaround time for your recruitment and select profiles that are the best adapted to your expectations, in the smallest time frame. Would you like to find out more about us?
How does recruitment at ArchiBat HR work?
ArchiBat HR is there for you at every stage of your search and we organise your recruitment in close collaboration with you:
- Thanks to our many years of experience in the field, we can advise you on the job description based on your expectations, on target candidate profiles, pay grades and become fully acquainted with your company's personality and philosophy, which, in turn, guides us in our search.
- We search for profiles that match your criteria: in our My ArchiBat database which contains a total of 30,000 specialised candidates, on social media – more than 13,000 professionals follow ArchiBat HR – through advertisements on specialised sites, in our professional network and by directly contacting candidates who are currently in jobs but who have shown an interest in a career change.
- We assess the skills, motivation and aspirations of selected candidates: we check their experience, references and career trajectory and we find out more about their personalities and values... in short, we check to see whether their profiles match your company's identity. Our added value lies not only in finding information, but also in making sense of it, because access to a multitude of candidates alone does not guarantee suitable recruitment.
Whatever your search, we have the profile for you!
At ArchiBat HR, we adapt to your needs: are you looking for a project manager? A project director? A Visual Merchandiser? Several temporary Revit design engineers? A BIM expert? A freelance designer? An intern? Whatever your request, we are there for you:
- Are you looking to take on a new employee, to recruit someone with a rare or unusual profile? Take a look at our Recruitment & Talent Sourcing solution
- Are you experiencing a burst in activity, looking for a specific skill or to expand your team? Visit our Temporary Work & Outsourcing page
- Are you building an in-house team and are looking for a specialised service provider? We offer On-site assignment & Freelance services
- Do you need advice or training? Are you looking for a rare gem in BIM? Head over to BIM HR Consulting
- Would you like to hire an intern? Visit ArchiBat Prem's
- Would you like to post an advertisement on our site? Or use social media as a HR communication medium? Why not try our ArchiBat Connect service?
... And if you don't find what you're looking for in these various services, contact us directly, and our consultants will find the solution to all of your human resources needs.
Programming, Feasability studies, Competitions, Concept and design studies, CAD, 3D Modeling, Project Management, Detailed Design, Construction drawing Analysis, Technical Specifications, Quantity surveying, Site Supervision, Sustainable Architecture, Urban Planning & Design, Landscape...
Consulting and Training to upgrade skills, HR consulting, Job Definition and Tasks Analysis, Selection and Assessment : Bim Director, BIM Coordinator, BIM Manager/Integrator, BIM Drafter, DMU Supervisor, DMU Quality Manager...
Civil engineering & Construction
Technical Studies, Engineering Studies Management, Framework and Façade, HVAC, MEP, Fire Safety, Roads & Utilities, Project Management, Certification, Construction Drawings Analysis, Quantity Surveying, Site Supervision, Work Coordination, Business Unit Management...
Interior design & Retail Design
Concept and Design, Art Direction, Project Studies, 2D/3D Visualization, Graphic & Web Design, Detailed Design, Visual Identity, Visual Merchandising, Store Design, Store Planning, Furniture Design, FF&E, Work Space Design, Interior Fitting, Short-Lived Architecture, Works Coordination...
Real estate & Property management
Land Prospecting & Project Feasibility, Building Owner Advising, Building program Management, Property Development, Technical Management, Property Management, Landlord & Tenant, Facilities Management, Operation & Maintenance...
Admin & Business development
Office Management, Business Development, Digital & Web Marketing, Social Media, Public Relations, Marketing & Sales, Media & Communication, HR Management, Accountancy & Payroll, Legal & Finance, Secretarial Work, Technical Secretariat...