平面艺术总监 – Graphic Art Director
Archibat HR Asia is looking for a Graphic Art Director Story&Content for an international, family-owned fashion Group from North Europe to join their Beijing office.
- Lead and build Compelling on Brand Graphic Stories.
- Visually Strategic role with a strong Future Prospective on Consumer, Fashion and Graphic communication.
- Naturally partner with external Artist, Designers and create a flexible pool of resource to elevate the product categories.
- Focus will be targeted at the key product Categories outlined in the Business Brief as well as a strong future radar on Trends, Content and stories.
- Create visual narrative, GRX Guide Books, presentations. Ultimately, will be required to bring 2d Visuals alive & realized in 3d product form.
- Champion for the Plan & Brand Mission.
- Align on day to day execution and deliverables; to support practical design stage of artworks, presentations, reviews, amends, file share & overall team & success.
- 10 years’ solid experience on creativity, innovative storytelling, brand conceptualization, graphic Art direction and content& trend, preferably famous Fashion, Jeans and sports brand background.
- Senior eye on trend and good consumer knowledge(male/female).
- Compelling communicator and superior technical skill.
- Responsive, responsible, flexible and open minded.
- Fluent English, both verbally and written.
- Able to deal with stress, big workloads and tight deadlines.
Please send your cv and portfolio to Anna Zhu firstname.lastname@example.org