资深室内设计师 – Senior Interior Designer
Archibat HR Asia is currently looking for a senior design position for an International architecture, interior design and engineering firm with offices in Beijing and Shanghai. The person would ideally be an all rounder, but with particular strength in terms of design concepts and with exquisite design taste generally. This would include being skilfull with the selection of materials, colour and finishes. Skills in the design of lighting layouts, as well as general space planning would also be a strong attraction. Ideal candidate must have already gained more than 5 years experience with corporate interior design, with a practical, creative and skilful ability to develop designs through detailing and is comfortable dealing with such details on site.
1 position in Shanghai office, and 1 position in Beijing China Headquarter.
1. Communicate design principles and functional requirements with team and clients.
2. Develop conceptual and schematic design with design director and manage design development till completion of project
3. Preparing colour drawings and briefing specifications for cost estimating
4. Source new materials, products and have a strong awareness of design trends
5. Working closely with in house technical design teams and overseeing detailed design development
6. Regular communication on and off site with Project Management, Engineering design and construction teams ensuring quality design concepts are correctly executed.
7. Have the ability to lead the team to complete the above tasks together
– Professional qualification in Interior Design or related field
– 5 years working experience in corporate interior design
– Excellent command of English, Mandarin is a plus
– Autocad, Photoshop, Sketch-up, Illustrator, Powerpoint or InDesign skills preferred but not essential
Please send cv to our consultant Anna Zhu: firstname.lastname@example.org.