BIM: a new way to think your HR organization
ArchiBat HR, Executive Search
Architecture, Engineering + BIM
- We are seeing a growing demand for BIM specialized Human Resources.
- The process of recruiting BIM candidates is awfully long while projects require responsiveness.
- The self-proclamation of "BIMeurs" can lead to a loss of references for HR managers.
- The profiles required by companies are often either overqualified or under-qualified due to the lack of a precise needs analysis.
- Subcontracting is not always the right answer.
Recruit, build or strengthen your teams with ArchiBat HR, expert in change management since 1985.Our DNA:
- Hyper specialists... Our hyper specialization since the creation of the company in 1985, allows us to bring you a pragmatic and prospective view for the conduct of change. Thanks to its unique and recognized expertise, our referent BIM architect, accompanies you in the job descriptions and the organization of your teams.
- Networkers... Because today's recruitment has become an ever more time-consuming relational one, we are developing a community of talents and skills with which we maintain permanent contacts. It is for you the assurance of an optimal reactivity.
- Recruiters 2.0... Our added value is not only finding the information but to give meaning to it because access to a multiplicity of candidates is not enough to guarantee the relevance of a recruitment. We have set up an active standby and an effective sourcing of unusual profiles.
Contact Laurent Bluwol, Referent BIM architect: +33 1 42 71 71 01 or email@example.com.
Find out more about our services: Temporary Work & Outsourcing, Recruitment & Talent sourcing, On-site assignment & Freelance, ArchiBat Prem's.