- Lead a diverse team of MEP design and engineering professionals and oversee the delivery of project assignments
- Project management including program and resource monitoring, quality control, technical management and delivery
- Design management and coordination of multidisciplinary teams
- Bid management
- Manage compilation of technical reports, designs, specifications, drawings and construction documents
- Manage the professional relationship with clients, consultants and contractors as required during design and construction phases.
- Team building, planning, selection and engagement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or any other related field.
- Minimum 18 years of MEP consultancy experience in building and construction industry in China and overseas; at least 5 years in a leadership role.
- Professional qualification including registered electrical/mechanical engineer and/or Senior Engineer
- Familiar with local design codes and standards.
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Fluent English and Mandarin
- Candidate with more experience can be considered as Executive Director.
Please send your application to email@example.com.