French Landscape Architect – LONDON – prestigious project
This London based leading landscape architecture practice has received public acclaim for creating authentically engaging spaces in a global portfolio.
The practice’s winning proposal for a major landscape design commission in Paris has just been announced. This international team now has the great privilege of working on this unique and prestigious project through the coming years.
To join the studio in London, Archibat is looking for a:
Landscape Architect – 6/10 years experience in France
You will take part in this exceptional project that already involves two Partners, a Senior Associate, a Project Manager and a dedicated team of young professionals, based in London – Camden
As a Landscape Architect you will be working at all design stages, including construction stage services.
In this position you will also help coordinate a multidisciplinary team and travel weekly between Paris and London.
You are a passionate and ambitious Landscape Architect or Architect, with 6 – 10 + years’ experience :
– Experienced in all design stages, from ‘Avant Projet’ to ‘VISA’ on site, on large scale public realm projects
– Very high level of French (native best) and English language skills (both oral and written)
– Excellent design skills with the ability to communicate coherent and well-resolved ideas clearly
– Proficiency in all relevant software packages (AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Word, and also preferably Rhino)
– Advanced project management skills and demonstrable experience of the day-to-day running of large-scale public realm projects with a multidisciplinary team
– Confidence liaising with clients, contractors and other professionals (in French), and the ability to develop and reinforce strong relationships with them
The practice offers a collaborative, stimulating and inspiring working environment, with a regular CPD schedule and design review sessions. Training allowances, language classes and an active social calendar contribute to the extensive and diverse career experience which the company provides.
You will join this friendly, sociable and hard-working team by September 2019
Please apply directly on our website or send your resume and portfolio by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the reference 153018London