Archibat HR Asia is looking for a Senior Executive Project Architect a Leading Asian Urban and Infrastructure Consulting firm to join their Architectural team in Shanghai.
– Master’s degree in Architecture
– 10+ years of experience as an All-Around Architect, with extensive experience during design development, construction documentation, and construction administration stages.
– Experience working in international teams and complex projects is an asset.
– Chinese speaker with fluent English communication skills
– Extensive experience on project execution, fulfilling project Architect role or the equivalent, not just
for project coordination but as an on-site problem solver who can resolve issues immediately
Strong technical problem solver with the ability to work out architectural solutions through
innovative thinking (documented through construction and drawings/details)
Experience in mixed-use, commercial, and residential program. Experience in interior design is an
– Up to date knowledge of construction methods, building detailing and materials, especially in Asia
Solid knowledge of Chinese building codes, safety regulations, quality standards and best practice.
Knowledge of AutoCAD. Experience with relevant BIM software is a plus
Knowledge in sustainability and energy efficiency is an asset.
– 5+ years of experience of project management, risk management and cost control of building projects
– Experience in project documentation
– Experience leading client meetings and design review meetings with the architectural staff and
– Cost awareness, commercially focused, and objective-driven approach
– Proactive and self-motivated, who is fully dedicated to achieving highest quality of the project.
– Aesthetic sensibilities and design skills
– Organizational skills, and a clear and structured approach to work
– Initiative, distinct sense of responsibility, reliability, and flexibility
– Negotiation skills
– Ability to prioritize, to work with time constrains and to meet deadlines
– Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions
– Team player with a positive attitude
– Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Position based in Shanghai.
Please forward your CV Portfolio to Oliver at email@example.com