店铺装修项目经理 – Store Planning Project Manager
Archibat Asia is looking for a Store Planning Project Manager for a well-known French luxury brand to join their Hong Kong office.
This position is in charge of the boutique opening, renovation and maintenance for Asia Pacific network. The role will be the main point of contact between local countries, local vendors, local architects, and the headquarter departments. The role is to assure that the image of the Maison is consistently maintained throughout the network’s physical presentation.
KEY RESULT AREAS AND MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
Opening or refurbishment of boutiques in Asia Pacific
• Work closely with counterpart in headquarters to ensure brand’s image is met on each project.
• Work closely with local teams to prepare project brief including project budget, design concept, layout proposal and project schedule.
• Review, qualify and negotiate with consultants, architects and other vendors in the planning, detail design and project delivery of each project.
• Responsible for detail drawing, material submission, manufacturer review and supply delivery, installation and onsite inspection.
• Monitor and track plan submittal, permit applications and landlord approvals.
• Manage local contractors and architects to ensure efficient, on time and on budget execution of the project.
• Provide technical solutions and recommendation on fit out works and architectural matters.
• Maintain detailed project schedules and communicate updates to headquarter.
• Ensure projects are managed in a cost effective manner including closely monitoring on quality control, budget control, payment processing. Work closely with controlling department.
• Ensure all project executions meet local legislative requirements.
• Ensure our current contractors are competitive in pricing and offer quality of craftsmanship
• Liaise with local markets to identify maintenance needs in each boutique.
• Follow up with local contractor and local country on budgeting , timing and details of the maintenance.
• In charge of estimating boutique projects budget.
• Supervise tender document and process.
• Follow up the actual costs of each project against the budget.
• Update the CAPEX file accordingly and assist in the budget and LE process for CAPEX.
Additional projects: VM technical support and other
• In charge of sourcing, negotiation, fabrication, implementation, referencing of new display launch (Standard, Bridal, and Watch) in APA network.
• In charge of all the furniture and decoration in the boutique (platform, displays, picture…) for new project opening or refurbishment. Work in collaboration with the Regional VM on the typology and zoning plan.
• Play a cross-functional role with communication, marketing and retail to provide technical and production support on fit out work or visual display during event or new product launch set up. Work very closely with the Regional VM.
• Update of market information, local trend (such as animation), new material, new manufacturer, etc.
• Participate in and pro-actively demonstrate knowledge and creativity in the context of improving the boutique and Maison concept.
• Geographical area under responsibility: APA region (China, Hong Kong/Macau, Korea, South East Asia, Taiwan).
• Number of point of sales: Retail
JOB PROFILE (FOR RECRUITMENT PURPOSE ONLY)
• Education: University degree in interior design or architectural studies.
• Experience: at least 5 years of experience in luxury retail or equivalent
• Skills required: excellent negotiation, problem solving and communication skills, good sense of luxury aesthetic and retail operation considerations. Ability to interface with all levels of management, able to handle multiple projects. Understanding of construction means methods and materials and related building code requirements
• Computer skills: proficient in Microsoft office, AutoCAD, project.
• Language: fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese (verbal and written). French is a plus.
• Behavioral competencies: able to work under pressure, reliable and independent, positive attitude, presentable, excellent interpersonal skills.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.