Archibat HR Asia is looking for Senior Architect / Project Manager for a Star Architect Design firm to be based in their Copenhagen office.
Descriptif du poste
This role should lead the Project Management disciplines required to deliver both smaller and larger complicated projects. This includes managing project timeline, project deliveries, Client communication and expectations and working closely with the design team in carving out room and space for the design process while ultimately ensuring timely submissions. The role will also support in ensuring technical excellence of the state packages, promotion information, detailing, construction as well as regulatory applications and specifications.
- Liaise with clients when required to drive discussions to resolution
- Reporting to the Partner-in-Charge on design aspects and to the Managing Director on operations, risk management, contractually and others matters
- Strategically designs timelines and work-plans
- Proactively deal with risk assessment and management.
- To support, advise, direct and educate all design processes from a technical and buildability perspective.
- Contribute as required to the Design Reviews.
- Support communication between project team, clients, vendors, contractors, consultants, and building and permitting officials
- Providing technical guidance and innovative solutions to help resolve complex technical and design challenges.
- A professional degree in architecture and 8+ years professional experience, preferably 5+ years as a Project Manager
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and Chinese (Mandarin), both verbally and in writing
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and manage own- and team resources
- Willingness to take on constructive guidance in response to direction from managers
- Experience with Chinese legislation and building code on build projects
- Experience with larger complex projects
Position is to be based in Copenhagen, Denmark.