Archibat HR Asia is looking for a Sr FF&E Designer / Lead FF&E Designer for a reputed Asia luxury hospitality design firm to join their Singapore headquarter.
Descriptif du poste
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITY
The Sr FF&E Designer will work on luxury hospitality projects, both urban & resort hotels. Working as part of a collaborative design team, you will interpret client briefs and collaborate with the Interior Design team in creating concepts, putting together sample boards and presentations for clients. You will be responsible for sourcing suitable materials and fabrics for interior finishes, artwork, furniture and lighting.
The Senior FF&E Designer shall perform tasks that may include but not limited to:
- Prepare, schedule, and select FF&E and Artwork items for the project working with the Design Leads and Senior Interior Designers through every stage of the design process.
- Develop and prepare all material finishes, ironmongery and sanitary ware specifications in partnership with the Project Designer.
- Prepare and coordinate all FF&E documentation required for Tender issues. Create and maintain FF&E budget estimate versus actual (as needed).
- Review samples, strike-offs, shop drawings and materials etc. for compliance with specifications and design intent.
- Participate in project meetings and Client presentations as needed. Attend Client work- sessions and design reviews as required.
- Travel internationally for assigned project presentations, coordination meetings and site visits as required.
Please send your cv by email at firstname.lastname@example.org