Reference of the job offer : ABA12441
Field of activity : Architecture
Archibat HR Asia is looking for architect PM for a famous US architecture Firm to join their Shanghai Office, this firm works on a wide range of projects from Resorts to Hospitality, residential, etc.
1) Set up schedules, teams and tasks, manage, organize and coordinate project teams and team assignments to complete architectural projects.
2) Guide, monitor and control all projects from the projects from the project initiation stage to planning and development stage, production and closing stages.
3) Work with clients to identify objectives and formulate options: Conceptualizes total project and establishes key work priorities for development of design.
4) Maintains records to document phases of client/architect/contractor relationship and activities.
5) Presentation for each stage(CD, SD, DD);(with client)
6) Communication with the other specialties such as structure, water, electricity and air conditions.
7) Internal communication meetings.
8) Preliminary design sketches.
9) Master Plan design & functional circulation organization design.
10) Evaluates alternatives.
11) Resolve technical/design issues and provides guidance to team.
12) Review the production of construction documents and ensure they are in line with design.
Degree in Architecture
Strong planning and design skills with the ability to communicate
Fluency in written and spoken English
Above 5 years exp, international built experience
If you’re interested, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks!
Level of experience : 5-10 years
IT software experience :
Type of contract : Full-time contract
Location : Shanghai