BANGKOK – Thailand – Archibat HR Asia is looking for an experienced Project Manager with Architecture or Civil engineering background to lead a construction site in Thailand for a Swiss International Architecture & Engineering firm based in Shanghai and Bangkok.
Descriptif du poste
– Ensure that project scope, milestones, and deliverables meet the needs of the project stakeholders.
– Assess and idenitfy the potential risks that may impact each project and implement strategies for its mitigation.
– Build relevant project documents (charter, scope, project plans, status reporting, RACI, RAIDs, others) in accordance with Farfetch’s Project Man-agement Framework throughout the project lifecycle.
– Identify and measure key success metrics of each initiative.
Coordinate internal resources for the ﬂawless execution of projects.
– Coordination with the internal and external teams to guarantee proper deﬁnition and delivery of main Project Milestones.
– Evaluate all deviations and propose improvement plans/actions and measure activity performance against the baseline plans.
– Capture, document and share the lessons learned
– Keep an eﬀective communication during the all project to the construction completion.
– Responsible for the overall management administration to project and assists in establishing project speciﬁc objectives and policies.
– Oversee and ensure all facets of the project are constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule through subordinate managers and supervisors.
– Bachelor degree and above in Design Management, Architecture, Engineering and / or a related major.
– 10+ years of professional relevant (international) experience in working on large scale interior design projects such as industry, education, oﬃce, F&B etc… are deemed an advantage.
– Strong organization, collaboration and communication skills to lead clients and design team, and consultant teams.
– Must be able to work to tight deadlines – ﬂexible in term of multitasking and tight project schedule.
– Fluency in German, as well as in English, is essential.
– Strong communication skills and people skills.
– Experienced in working in large scale organizations on a multi-national level with a multi-cultural team is a plus.
– A professional with Project Management certiﬁcation (PMI; Prince 2) is a plus.
Your application is strictly confidential. No resume will be forwarded without your consent.
(Reference of the Job : 486051)