Material Bank is the world’s largest material marketplace for the architecture and design industry, providing the fastest and most powerful way to start and manage a design project.
Material Bank connects design professionals to hundreds of manufacturers through facilitating brand discovery, sales rep engagement, and material sampling. Our powerful material database and proprietary robotic distribution facility allow members to order samples to be delivered free of charge overnight.
Material Bank was founded by Adam Sandow in 2018 and has deeply transformed how the Architecture and Design industry works in the United States. It’s an exciting time for the company – Material Bank is growing rapidly and expanding the business to Europe with regional headquarters based in Paris. Candidates who join us will have the unique opportunity to define, build, and shape our European business.
Descriptif du poste
We’re hiring a Member Vetting and Support specialist for Material Bank’s growing European business. Material Bank is the fastest and most sustainable way for architects and designers to sample materials for their projects and it is always free for approved members. To become a member of Material Bank and gain access to the platform, architects and designers have to go through a stringent vetting process. Our Member Vetting specialist will be responsible for selecting our members, using different information sources to do so (Studio websites, LinkedIn profiles, Instagram accounts, …).
This is a critical role to ensure Material Bank’s success and our customers’ satisfaction.
Reporting to the Global Head of Customer Success, this is a fast-paced, multi-faceted role that requires candidates to have a real passion for architecture and design, strong communication and people skills as well as a tech-savvy nature. A willingness to roll-up your sleeves, jump right in, and take ownership will make a huge impact.
What you’ll do:
- Qualify inbound membership applications
- Analyze and manipulate data to identify trends, patterns, and priorities
- Maintain documentation with meticulous attention to detail
- Communicate with applicants in a professional, patient, and friendly manner
- Handle accounts for prospective and approved members with empathy
- Go the extra mile to wow customers in each interaction by providing high level and prompt responses to customers through multiple channels (chat, email, text, phone)
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Research and problem-solve to determine appropriate solutions for customers, think proactively and set follow-ups as needed to ensure contact resolution Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Assess risks and issues, alerting management when needed
- Determine and implement process improvement
What you’ll bring
- Architecture & Design industry experience, with the curiosity and motivation to research & assess different types of architectural practices and projects across Europe
- A degree in architecture or interior design would be a real advantage
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and listening)
- Fluency in multiple European languages preferred
- Ability to multi-task (e.g., maintain several live chat conversations while navigating on the computer and taking notes) and perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to pivot, perform and deliver around tight deadlines
- Ability to work effectively, both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to adapt to change with the business needs of the company
- Proficiency in using computers, both for data entry, as well as for rapid navigation through systems to help support our customers
- Membership qualification experience a plus
- Gated website experience a plus
What we value:
- Be fast, be flexible
- Take initiative and bring solutions
- Be the best at what matters
- Think big and take calculated risks
- Always be direct, operate with respect and integrity
- Enjoy the journey
What we offer:
- A fun and flexible work environment
- Hybrid working pattern
- Competitive package and benefits
Please apply only by email to the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR THIS AD DO NOT APPLY VIA THE RED BUTTON « JE POSTULE ».