Descriptif du poste
This position will work with a team, and responsible for the Design and Management of Projects, including, but not limited to, meeting client, taking brief, constructing space requirement program, preparing layout planning, creating design concept, continuing design development, producing detail drawings, working on material selection, liaising with consultants and vendors, preparing cost estimates, performing quality assurance during construction, monitoring defects rectification, and undertaking project close out process, etc.
- Degree holder in Interior Design / Architecture
- At least 6-10 years working experience in Interior Design Projects for Corporate Offices
- Strong in space planning & concepts
- Creative, energetic, and independent
- Has leadership experience and will be required to lead a team of designers of various levels
- Will be required to manage various consultants and communicate with the Client.
- AutoCAD, Photoshop and freehand sketch skills
Send your application to email@example.com