ArchiBat Asia is looking for an Event Creative Director for a leading international event agency.
Descriptif du poste
Motivate, inspire, and nurture Creative Department staff. Create a favorable creative environment that enables and motivates creative staff to take RISKS for excellence in creative output. Raise the bar on creative standards in the Agency for greater competitiveness and attractiveness. Supervise creative development on major projects. Institute quality control processes of creative briefs and strategies to ensure high quality of creative works. Persuasively presents key creative concepts to clients and defend the rationale behind the thinking. Works in partnership with all relevant Departments to ensure effective communication and management of teams’ expectations. Champions integrated campaigns.
Implement appropriate roles, structures, technologies, and systems that support the achievement of operational excellence.
Build trusting relationships with clients and/or prospective clients to create an advantageous platform for ongoing business. Maneuver resources according to needs of the Agency and clients on a regular and ad hoc basis. Supervise designers, creatives and copywriters to ensure that work is delivered as agreed to.
Lead Administration activities: manage meetings, conduct/facilitate internal trainings, supervise in-house projects (e.g. Young Blood), review and monitor the Department’s organizational structure to accommodate current and future needs, oversee team-building activities (e.g. company party), institute a creative library, etc. Deal with any issues or concerns across the board with management, staff, and clients.
- Invent new ideas for branding, event management and marketing campaigns and understand the constant changes and fresh approaches to event management.
- Have a strong understanding of brand architecture strategy, solid design thinking, and multichannel marketing concepts.
- Ability to analyze trends and keep up with times to evolve and adapt with the latest creative practice.
- Keep creatives on schedule with goals and timelines for execution of creative projects by managing capacity and efficiency of internal and external creative resources effectively.
- Be on top of relevant market trends, client needs, expectations, opportunities and constraints of the business as well as shifts in the competitive landscape.
- Have strong network of senior level relationships and strategic partnerships at major advertising and marketing agencies.
- Work closely with mutual respect and seamless communication with other creative departments and business units effectively.
- Deep experience in hiring, inspiring creative talent and establishing a high creative standard in the Company.
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Design or related disciplines
- 7+ years of solid experience in digital advertising or event management agency or similar experience in a brand creative studio
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and others
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail
- Deep background in creative across multimedia with the ability to scale campaigns from online to offline experiences
- Possesses a global perspective and able to scale campaigns into multiple locations around the world
- Experience shooting and working within video, understanding and implementation of animation and video production skills
- Ability to work independently to troubleshoot technical and process
- Illustration, motion graphics, animation, 3D rendering knowledge is a plus
- Firm understanding of company aesthetics/branding and past/current content outside of the local landscape
- Ability and willingness to travel
Please send your application to email@example.com
Work Location: China Beijing/Shanghai