Archibat Asia is looking for an Associate Director of Property Management for a leading global real estate consultancy firm to join their Beijing office.
– Reporting to Senior Director of PAM North China, the successful candidate will be tasked with:
- Property Management. You will have the objective of developing, operating, managing and reporting on the quality management and administration processes of the asset with a view to mitigating risk, minimizing operational costs and enhancing asset and operational value to the owner and end user.
- Business Development. A key factor for success will be your ability to engage and lead team in successful business development efforts including client relationship management, organizing and preparing quality proposals and presentations as well as contract negotiations.
- Team Management. It is important that the successful candidate is first and foremost a team leader. Able to attract, train and retain his/her team members and get the best results from them.
- Business Strategy. It will be important that you have a commercial mind. Combining all the factors above, as well as market intelligence, trends and behavior of stakeholders (internal and external), availability and ability of resources (current & planned), you will need to create a concise vision and strategy for your team that is flexible, relevant and achievable.
- Other tasks as required under the formal management services agreement or as directed by Senior Central Management Team and / or National Asset Management Director
- Professional diploma or bachelor degree, major in property management, real estate or relevant
- Excellent command of English & Mandarin.
- Be familiar with the rules and regulations of property management in China market »
- Commercial Minded (understand, plan and implement business plan/strategy while being responsive to market
- 5 years above previous experience in senior position in a management project of any description.
- 10 years management experience or above of various types of real estate, especially commercial office and / or retail.
- Initiative, strong communication and negotiation skill, keeping good relationship with the developer and local government
- Ability to manage large teams of staff and work within a team environment »
- Previous working experience in Beijing is an advantage.
Please send your application to email@example.com.