Absolute Linkers is looking for a Factory Manager for a European retail solution manufacturer to manage their Suzhou Plant,
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Safe and effective management of factory operation ensuring compliance with all local legislation and group guidelines
· Shaping and implementing the 3 or 5 year factory strategy in conjunction with other members of senior leadership team.
· The delivery of the annual budget and performance measures for all factory operation of production, engineering and quality.
- Planning, organizing and managing of 400+ headcount size of operation. Work out the best solution through the analysis of available manpower, resources and capital funds.
- Overseeing the execution of production performance and all aspects including technical system, equipment and quality system.
- Leading subsidiary managers to achieve operation, engineering & quality solution as well as maintain competitiveness.
- Ensuring an adequate, accurate and appropriate management information system is maintained throughout the factory.
- Improve production procedures to tighten the control of in-progress quality, enhance production efficiency and reduce the costs.
- Assure the high production output, good product quality and sufficient production capacity through the effective management.
- Lead in the Lean Management including monitoring lean project implementation, analysis of relative production and operation reports, proposing improvement action plans and the training of lean tools for individual or teams through either internal or external resources.
- Keep abreast of the updated knowledge and skills in the industry.
- Representing Suzhou factory to participate in the Group’s conference and assure the implementation of all the action plans required.
· Ensure the Health and Safety guidelines are committed.
· Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to represent the factory to customers, suppliers and employees
- Strategic focus – developed skills that allow the role holder to match business strategy to market situation, opportunities and group guidelines
- People focus – active skills to support, develop, coach and influence team members and deal with under-performance when required.
- Sound ability to gather, interpret and manage complex information.
- Project management and planning skills .
- Understanding of financial management reporting systems and the ability to make business decisions based upon the results.
- Decision maker – action focused and drives for results.
- Developed influencing and negotiating skills.
- A positive and pro-active “hands on” approach to problem solving
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Bachelor degree or above in the major of Engineering, Industrial automation or Machinery relevant
· 8+ year experience in factory and lean management in over 500-employee organizations
· Familiar with industrial KPI, lean manufacturing, six sigma, ISO9001,as well as excellent ability to implement action plans and projects
· Excellent communication skill and fluent Mandarin and English in both oral and written
· Good analysis ability by efficiency KPI, production figures and able to propose effective solutions
· Good master of computer skills especially MS office
· High sense of responsibility and be able to work under pressure