设计项目经理 – Design Project Manager
Archibat Asia looking for a Design Project Manager for a US global engineering group to join their Chengdu office,
• Responsible for execution of projects from start to the end, including but not limited to project set-up, schedule, resource, quality, organization and risk control
• Manage day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of large-scale projects
• Check and monitor the work by every key milestone
• Oversee project management team’s documents input and output
• Organise leadership and project team meeting, and monitor and execute the related matters
• Bachelor’s degree and above in engineering, design, project management or related area
• At least 5 years working experience in a design firm or real estate relative industry.
• Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, and able to work as a good team player with positive attitude.
• Excellent attention to details
• Embrace a fast-paced working environment and able to cope with changes and react immediately to instructions and ability to multi-task
• Mature and pleasant, with good interpersonal skills
• Well-organized, able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.