Archibat Asia is looking for a Senior Associate Director(Transportation and Infrastructure projects focused) for a global engineering consulting group to join their Shenzhen office.
· Provide project management, including organizing and leading a project team, project planning, and consultancy services delivery;
· Communicate with clients to understand their objectives and address their concerns;
· Developing new clients and business opportunities in Mainland China.
· A key business driver to meet the assigned business and financial targets.
· Hold the master degree with engineering major and professional qualification.
Holder of minimum Senior Engineer (高级工程師) Qualification
· Has at least 15 years of solid experience in the Railway Industry, preferably Railway Planning, Railway/Property Development, and Project Management,
· Demonstrate the strong business acumen with a track record in managing significant infrastructure projects, and delivering excellent achievements in terms of business growth, project deliverables, and client satisfaction
· Be client focused with effective communications, networking, and business development skills.
Previous working experience in Design Consultant or Client preferable
· Be proficient to communicate in English is not necessary but an added advantage.
· Accept the high mobility required by the projects across Mainland China.
Please send your application to email@example.com.