Archibat HR Asia is currently looking for a Business Development Manager for an International Architectural Design firm to be based in their Shenzhen branch.
– A minimum of 5 years solid experience in procuring and securing projects for architectural, urban planning and interior in China
– Strong business sense, understand local culture and competent presentation and negotiation skills
– Self-starter, proactive to contact clients and counter parties and develop business relationship
– University degree in architecture or engineering is preferred.
– Identify China projects for architectural and interior design related work scope
– Develop and maintain good relationship with potential and existing clients
– Conduct professional presentation to clients
– Preparing fee proposals and contract negotiation
– Seek for potential opportunities and Handle prospects follow up
Position based in Shenzhen
Please send your CV to Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org