Archibat HR Asia is looking for a Chief Project Director for a leading European company focusing on tourism industry.
The CHIEF PROJECT DIRECTOR’s tasks are, in a specific area to be determined:
– to preselect and assess the proposed lands in regard with client’s land selection criteria,
– to conduct all necessary feasibility studies
– to assist in the negotiations that take place with owners regarding Design and Construction Services
– to conduct design and construction service agreements, from the signature of the contract with investor, until the handover of the project to the operation team of the JV. Manages therefore a team of project managers sized according to the projects pipeline
– Minimum Master degree
– Minimum 10 years of overall professional experience as a Project Director in a Design & Construction Service in the Tourism sector (Hotels, Holiday Resorts) AND in China.
– Fluent in English and in Chinese (written AND spoken)
– Autonomy and Multitasking. Very good design and financial skills. Product, quality and operational vision. Innovative. Sustainable development sensitivity
– Team management, and Team work
– Excellent acquaintance of AUTO CAD, Sketch Up, PhotoShop, MS Projects
Please send cv to Oliver firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.