销售总监 – General Sales Manager
Absolute Linkers is now looking for a Sales Director for an international furniture brand,
Work Location: Shanghai Jingan
Job Purpose Describe the primary purpose and function of this job.
Achieve business profitability, Strategic business development, sales performance, staff management, and other activities related to ensuring company customers in the respective sub-region consistently receive high quality products and services. To establish strategic alliances with Real Estate Management establishments, Project Management Companies and Architects and Designers.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Overall profitability of operations in the respective sector.
2. Prepare sales strategies to help sales managers and BDM’s achieve assigned sales quota.
3. Prepare budgets, business plans, and relevant business reporting.
4. Develop business strategies to increase sales in respective sector.
5. Develop and maintain company image and brand positioning in accordance with global standards.
6. Support regional process initiatives, policies and systems developed by Asia/Pacific’s regional process management team and actively integrate them into the operations of businesses in said territory.
7. Leverage regional and global resources to provide marketing, technical and customer service support to customers and end-users.
8. Provide leadership , training and create an environment which helps in development of staff and ensure members have the necessary resources to achieve their objectives
9. Develop and implement systems to ensure that product and customer service quality standards are consistently achieved.
10. Coordinate business priorities among the various department leaders to facilitate the achievement of shared business objectives.
11. Provide input to the development of regional plans and major account strategies.
Job Requirements and Qualifications：
• University degree
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in managing cross-functional team including Sales and Marketing Function.
• Minimum of 5 Years in Furniture Industry would be preferred
• Demonstrated experience in identifying new and emerging opportunities ,developing and implementing strategic initiatives
Please send your application to email@example.com.