Archibat Asia is looking for a Sales Manager of Industrial Design for a leading design house in the luxury car industry:
· Prospect new client and build the long term cooperation with current clients.
· Meet all account KPIs including growth, profitability and customer satisfaction.
· Develop and implement the strategy to meet growth targets.
· Partner with customers to understand their business needs and effectively communicate the company’s value proposition through relationship, proposals and presentations.
· Gather information related to market dynamics, competitors positioning and any new developments in the market.
· Support the Head of Sales & Marketing to make the yearly sales plans and sales forecast, opportunity identification.
· Ensure to have the effective business negotiation with the client and also contract signature, the payment follow up.
· Be responsible for the cost analysis and pricing;
· Collect the competitors’s information to participate in bidding and win the bidding;
· Support project managers to solve the related project problems;
· Participate in the development of solutions to drive innovation and profitability.
· Other tasks assigned by Head of Sales & Marketing.
Main Purpose of the Role
To develop our client’s leading Design capability in the Industrial Design sector in China, with a clear focus on incremental growth and profitability, with a strong focus on people leadership and CxO level engagement externally and internally. This is a business role with aggressive growth vision.