Archibat HR Asia is looking for a HR Assistant for a Well Known International Architectural Design Firm in their Shanghai Office.
The main purpose of the job is to assist Management on development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems, be actively involved in various HR functions, be responsible for administrative tasks and contribute to making the office a better place to work.
– Handle employees enquiries within the regional office
– Provide end to end recruitment process to ensure hiring needs are fulfilled timely and effectively, support hiring managers to further develop and strengthen the talent pool
– Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads, recording, generating reports, post interview, followup, etc.
– Handle the work visa application and extension throughout the process
– Assist on talent acquisition, performance management, training development, succession planning & employee relations, etc.
– Handle all round HR functions including but not limited to orientation, MPF, termination, leave management and staff activities
– Maintain staff records in a proper manner according to policy and legal requirements
– Assist supervisor to prepare annual staff appraisal and take notes
– Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
– Support the management to review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
– Responsible for report analysis, compile HR reports for management review
– Provide administrative support to the regional office
– Assist in any other ad hoc duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills Requirement:
– Possess a degree in HR or related disciplines
– Minimum 1 year + HR experience in international office
– Sound knowledge in China Employment Ordinance
– Fluent in English and Mandarin
– Strong ethics and reliability, positive working attitude
– Proactive, customer-focused, meticulous, responsible and able to multitask
– Flexible and adaptive in a fast pace environment and under pressure
– Strong organizational skills and able to manage tight timeline with minimal supervision
– Good communication, co-ordination and interpersonal skills
– Well-versed in using MS Excel, Word and PPT, knowledge of HRIS system is a plus
Position based in Shanghai.
Please send your CV to Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org