Archibat HR Asia is looking for an Architecture Design Principal for a Reputed US Retail Architecture Design firm to be based in their Shanghai Office.
– Lead design team to deliver architectural design tasks of large-scale mixed used projects, e.g. retails, high-rise office, etc.
– Provide design directions to the project teams and control design quality
– Be responsible for financial management of the project, ensure key deadlines are met and staff are working together effectively;
– Lead design in a holistic process oriented approach based on a contemporary innovative methodology from the vision to build works;
– Evaluate, select and apply standard architecture design techniques, procedures and criteria.
– Play a key role in client and government relationship management and keep high standard of works we deliver
– Inspire and manage a diverse team of design professionals with good communication and leadership skills
– Support executive management and business development teams in project pursuits
– Master’s degree or above in Architecture or related fields
– Over 18 years’ design experience with international background; At least 5 years leadership experience
– Design experience with large-scale commercial projects, mostly mixed-use, e.g. retails, high-rise office, etc.
– Experience with comprehensive design cycle, including concept forming, function layout and facade construction, etc.
– Experience with Revit is preferred
– Strong organizational and management skills
– Fluency in English
– Excellent team player
Position based in Shanghai.
Please forward your CV Portfolio to Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org