The Project Director position will be responsible for individual clients and day to day project management. The incumbent will lead projects from end to end – and will be responsible for delivering project scope and coordinating the necessary project support. The Project Manager will work collaboratively with Principals in the completion of proposals, projects and project reporting. Undertake full project forecasting and financial management and report directly to the Principals.
Ideally this candidate should be a qualified architect who is also passionate in design so that he can communicate the client design vision with the design team. It would be beneficial to have experience in projects collaborating with other disciplines or offices in other Asia locations especially Southern China, as we are a global firm with projects being delivered in partnership with other teams.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversees multiple interior design and architectural design projects through management of day to day activities and ensure the completion of projects within budget, on schedule and meeting all program objectives.
- Serve as primary resource to clients on all projects related issues and keep effectively communicates with consultants, contractors, sub-consultants and other disciplines.
- Understands the client’s expectations; Consistently provide complete and timely communication of project information to and from clients and project team.
- Fosters a culture of external and internal client service.
- Design capability is need, able to follow up whole project process.