Archibat HR Asia is looking for Interior Designers for a newly established architecture/interior design firm focussing on commercial mixed use projects, for their London branch office.
– Initiating and developing conceptual design ideas within a group or as design team leader；
– Effectively accomplishing the core design tasks of projects, and having effective control over all design stages of projects;
– Performing good communication and report on design plan, and maintaining good customer relationship;
– Responsible for checking the professional technical quality, and controlling the implementation of drawing specifications and technical standards in the design team.
– Bachelor or above degree in architecture, interior design or other design major, around 2-5 years of professional practice working experience on commercial projects;
– Fluency in English to professional working level, overseas Study and working experience in a well-known architectural office will be preferred;
– Possess strong innovation idea, design abilities and self-motivation;
– Positive and optimistic, good at communication, strong enterprising spirit, able to work under high pressure and finish the work with high efficiency and quality;
– Proficiency in professional software, such as Rhino, Grasshopper, SU, ID, AI, PS and CAD.
Position based in London, UK.