中/高级建筑师 – Mid/Senior Level Architects
Archibat HR Asia is looking for a Mid-Senior Level Architects for a Well Known International Architectural/Interior Design Firm in Shanghai.
The ideal candidates should have effective team leadership skills, solid design sensibilities, excellent technical skills, a flexible mentality, strong communication skills, and experience managing all stages of a project, from concept through to construction.
– 2+ years of experience as Mid-Level to Senior Architect with international project experience and solid experience with projects in China
– Excellent communication, planning, and organization skills
– Extensive coordination experience with clients, contractors, and consultants
– Excellent aesthetic sensibilities and design skills
– Good technical knowledge and detailing skills
– Extensive project leading or management experience in commercial projects
– Extremely technical with the ability to resolve architectural solutions through innovative thinking (documented through construction and shop drawings/details)
– Excellent knowledge of products, materials, and construction methods, especially in Asia
– Strong 3D and 2D design and software skills – Proactive and self-motivated, with a continuous desire to both learn from and mentor others
– Fluent communication skills in English and Mandarin required (reading and writing)
– Responsible, accountable, and able to foresee risks and solve conflicts in projects
– Good team player with the ability to work independently
If you are suitable or have any friends to recommend, please send your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com