Archibat Asia is looking for an Associate Urban Design Director for a global engineering group to join their Shanghai office,
- Lead the creative efforts on client projects, developing overall design concepts and design presentation strategies
- Act as the primary design interface with clients and consultants
- Responsible for design direction and standards of UD&P staff
- Responsible for project profitability and management of work flow and staff utilization
- Oversees project and product design and technical quality
- Participate in business development and marketing efforts
- 10-15 years’ post-graduate experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Landscape or Urban Plan and Master’s degree in Urban Design, Landscape Architecture or Architecture.
- Excellent design, visualization, and graphic skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Be able to lead a multidisciplinary team.
- Good writing and oral communication skills both in English and Mandarin.
Please send your application to email@example.com.