Archibat HR Asia is currently looking for a Senior Interior Designer for an International Retail Interior Design firm to be based in their Shanghai branch.
– Leads and coordinates design and planning decisions on one of more projects and understands the financial aspects of running a design project on time and on budget.
– Has a detailed understanding of the design project, and coordinates the preparation and development of presentation boards, drawings, mood boards, working models, images and other activities relating to the project.
– Leads, manages and motivates the internal project team throughout the design and documentation process.
– Coordinates and integrates the work of any external contractors, suppliers and professionals.
– Demonstrates a sound understanding of project finances, and the time and resource management skills required to produce world class design on time and on budget.
– Mentors junior talent to help develop their personal and professional skills and attributes, providing timely feedback to motivate and inspire.
– Leads project meetings and produces ‘sample’ or ‘mood’ boards for presentation to clients and conducts feasibility studies for projects.
Position based in Shanghai.
Please send your CV and Portfolio to Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org