资深设计经理 – Senior Design Manager
Archibat HR Asia is looking for a Senior Design Manager for a worldwide famous food and beverage firm for their Shanghai office. Please check the following requirements:
Job Summary and Mission
This job contributes to company success by producing outstanding store designs for a regional market that upholds the Customer Experience meeting innovation, cost, schedule and operational requirements by working with a cross functional team. Models and acts in accordance with company guiding principles.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
Leadership – Setting goals for the work group, developing organizational capability, and modeling how we work together:
– Executes design strategy in design of retail stores. Provides clear, effective and timely communication of design direction and changes to consultants. Identifies exceptions, proposes design solutions and resolves issues with Store Design Director.
– Identifies and communicates key responsibilities and practices to ensure the immediate team of direct reports promotes a successful attitude, confidence in leadership, and teamwork to achieve business results.
– Supports the implementation of company programs to ensure the success of the Company.
– Develops and coaches store designers.
Planning and Execution – Developing strategic and operational plans for the work group, managing execution, and measuring results:
– Contributes to Store Development Business Goals with Construction & Real Estate partners by achieving targeted deliverables on number of stores opening. Designs stores within parameters of individual store budgets and market requirements with alignment from Construction and Real Estate based on directions from Store Design Director.
– Plans and manages business unit and department processes and practices to ensure that programs are aligned with company business goals and objectives.
– Prepares, communicates and educates client groups and related team on changes in policies and practices within the organization.
– Sets schedules with alignment from Construction and Real Estate partners internally. To communicate dates to team and meets all established all submissions & deliverables deadlines.
Business Requirements – Providing functional expertise and executing functional responsibilities:
– Ensures alignment across cross functional teams and regional and market teams on individual store designs. Participates in schematic reviews and design reviews. Participates in market tours to gain cross functional alignment in market priorities.
– Manages the architectural design process by assessing the scope of the project through review of surveys and deal documents. Responsible for the development of all schematic drawings and all store palettes in a market.
– Manages the production of construction documents by internal designers and external consultants. Ensures all intended scope of work, needs and code requirements are met on all related drawings. To review & checks drawings for design intent. Conducts site visits as needed.
Summary of Experience
– Retail, hospitality or restaurant design including conceptual design and design management of construction documents Min 10 years
– Managing outside architectural, MEP and other design consultants Min 4 years
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
– Current knowledge of industry trends in retail store and restaurant design
– Hands on design skills on conceptual design and design development
– Possessed ACAD/Sketch-up/3D visualization ability. Revit skill is preferred.
– Ability to balance design, with operational needs and budget objectives resulting in exceptional store environments
– Ability to take on highly customized store design, think outside box.
– Strong on cross functional communication and collaboration with vendors.
– Ability to execute multiple store designs under tight time deadlines
– Skilled in the visual, written and verbal communication of design issues
– Ability to translate design principles / objectives into unique and varied store locations
– Knowledge of interior architectural details and specifications for construction document productions
– Fluent English & Mandarin, both written and verbal
If you are suitable or have any friends to recommend, please send your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org