Archibat HR Asia are looking for a Planning and Landscape Architecture BD Lead for a Global l Award Wining Architecture Firm to be based in their Shanghai Office:
The Business Development Lead will work with Planning and Landscape Director to develop and execute the overall M&BD strategy. She/He should demonstrate strong capabilities to develop and build up business with clients.
– Bring in leads resulting in successful contracts with yearly target given by Managing Principal
– Follow up on targeted local pursuits as directed by the China Principals
– Develop, build and maintain client relationships with local and international
– Coordinate the production of appropriate marketing materials for these potential clients (brochures, PowerPoint presentations, proposals, etc.) to be prepared by the internal marketing team
– Keep written records of all client contacts and progress of leads in internal system
– Attend biweekly BD meetings in the Shanghai office and report all progress and client contacts
– Focus is Greater China: including China, Hong Kong and Taiwan but leads may extend globally from Chinese clients
– Coordinate with Marketing personnel and/or Principals in global offices when required for leads outside greater China
– Use Go-No-Go and Project initiation forms in coordination with supervising Principal for any leads.
– Coordinate signing of contracts by having the contract reviewed by Legal and Principal in Charge of Project. Assist with drafting of contracts particularly discussion of scope of work and payment terms with clients
• Extensive experience leading and driving proposals in a professional services firm, ideally in the architecture, design or engineering industries
• Highly developed interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to navigate and negotiate different personalities and competing priorities
• Minimum of 8+ years with experiences focused on Landscape and Master Planning projects preferred.
• Conscientious and flexible, with a strong work ethic and team-player attitude
• Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, influence and be decisive
• Ability to handle stressful situations under demanding conditions in a time-sensitive environment
• Willing and able to work overtime and travel within China
• Proficient in both spoken and written English
If you are interested please send your resume to Anna Zhu: email@example.com